Owl and Pussycat Group
New day and time, starting from September 2012
Mondays: 9.30-11.15am and 1.00-2.45pm
This group is for children who have their name on our school nursery waiting list.
These informal sessions are a chance for children and carers to meet and make new friends.
What do we offer your child?
- Group activities that develop children’s social skills
- An opportunity for children to run around, use large motor skills, and try out a variety of toys
- A chance to meet staff and children from Evelyn CP School
- Table top activities e.g. puzzles, simple games and books to share
- Friendship and support to carers and parents
If you wish to join the list for the Owl and Pussycat Group, please call in to the school office.